Please contact our office (985) 351-6710 once you have completed your payment so we can adjust your balance in your file.
Ford Bail Bonds helps you through the bond process by:
- Explaining what a bail bond is and gathering information we need from you.
- Working with your individual financial situation.
- Accepting payment of a fee, which is a percentage of the bond amount and the jail’s fee. *ALL BONDS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!*
- Posting the bond with the jail in which the defendant is held.
- You or your loved one is released.
The bond process from start to finish varies in time. It can take just a few minutes to a few hours. Time varies depending on how busy the jail is, the number of officers on staff, and paperwork. We assure you we try to make the process as speedy as possible!
HELPFUL INFO TO HAVE ON HAND FOR YOUR BAIL BONDSMAN/WOMAN:
- The jail the defendant is located in*
- The amount of the bond* (contact the jail for this information)
- Defendants first and last name*, date of birth*, address, phone number, social security number
- Does the defendant have any probation holds? (contact the jail for this information)