Who We Are
Ford Bail Bonds is family owned & operated company out of Southeast Louisiana. My family and I promise to be there quickly in your time of need; no bond too big or small. We are open 24/7.
What We Do
A bail bondsman, bail bonds person, bail bond agent or bond dealer is any person, agency or corporation that will act as a surety and pledge money as bail.
Where We Work
We have certain areas that we cover so please click the link below to see if we are in your area. Feel free to contact us. We are always happy to help and answer questions.
Bail Bonds on the Northshore
Know Your Rights
In the United States of America, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. That is the fundamental cornerstone upon which release on bail, prior to trial, rests.
You have the following unalienable rights during the bail process:
- The right to know the charges.
- The right to be presumed innocent. Detention without specific charges is prohibited.
- The right to non-excessive bail.
At Ford Bail Bonds, we make sure you know your rights, and we help you to protect those bail rights. As a customer of Ford Bail Bonds, your rights will always be respected.
- Every customer has a right to courteous and prompt service.
- Every customer has a right to full disclosure of his/her obligations as a co-signor.
- Every customer and guarantor has a right to receive copies of all documents relating to his/her bail bond and guarantee.
- Every customer has a right to expect honesty and fair dealings from all Ford Bail Bond employees.